Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Clinical REsearch study
Have you been diagnosed with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)?
There is currently no cure for lupus, however management of symptoms can be helped through lifestyle modifications and diet. Even with these management techniques, medications can be needed to help control symptoms.
Local rheumatologists are recruiting participants for a clinical research study that will evaluate the effectiveness and safety of an investigational oral treatment regimen in adults with active systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
If you are experiencing active symptoms from your SLE, consider enrolling in this clinical research study!
Qualified participants must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have been diagnosed with active SLE for at least 6 months
- Be willing to comply with all study visits
- Agree to use appropriate birth control measures during the study
- Be on a stable dose of lupus medications
- Have no other significant disease or conditions
Participants may receive all study-related medications at not cost. Compensation may be given for participation.