Clinical Research Study
Is your child troubled by depression?
If your child is between the ages of 7 and 17, is affected by depression* and still experiencing symptoms - you may be interested in a clinical research study.
Local doctors are now enrolling qualified participants in a clinical research study evaluating the effectiveness of an investigational drug for depression in children and young people.
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be between the ages of 7 - 17
- Be diagnosed with major depressive disorder (MDD)
- Be currently treated for MDD as an outpatient
- Be available to take part in the study for up to 16 weeks
Study-related medication and care may be provided to qualified participants. Compensation may be given for participation.
* This study is focused on major depressive disorder (MDD), also known as major depression, a form of depression with severe symptoms that interfere with a person's ability to work, sleep, eat and enjoy life.
Please fill out this brief survey below, and a Study Coordinator will get back to you.
Please note that upon filling out and submitting the information below, you may be contacted by phone, and your information may be added into a database.