Type 2 diabetes Research study
Take control of your diabetes.
There is no cure for diabetes, but it can be managed. Balancing the food you eat with exercise and medicine will help control your weight and can keep your blood glucose in a healthy range.
Diet, exercise, and education are important in the management of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D), but many people also require drug therapy to manage their illness.
If you have Type 2 Diabetes along with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational medication for type 2 diabetes.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are between the ages of 19-75 years old
- Have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- Have a body mass index (BMI) > 30 kg/m2 and < 40 kg/m2
- Have been diagnosed with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Have current stable treatment (at least 3 months) for diabetes
Qualified participants may receive all study-related care and medication at no cost; You may be compensated for participation.
If you are interested, please complete the form below.
Please fill out this brief survey below, and a Study Coordinator will get back to you.
Please note that upon filling out and submitting the information below, you may be contacted by phone, and your information may be added into a database.