Type 2 diabetes Research study
Enjoy the moments that matter.
Diabetes effects the basic events in life and can take a toll on you and your family. If you or a loved one are suffering from Type 2 Diabetes, consider participating in this clinical research study.
Local doctors are looking for subjects to participate in a clinical trial to test the benefit of an investigational medication within ethnically/racially diverse participants. Together we can help lower blood glucose in participants with Type 2 Diabetes.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes for at least 1 year
- Have uncontrolled diabetes
- Are Hispanic of any race, non-Hispanic black/African American, or non-Hispanic Asian*
- Are treated with any basal insulin for at least 6 months
- Are receiving at least 1 of the following oral anti-diabetic drugs: metformin, pioglitazone/rosiglitazone, an SGLT-2 inhibitor, or a sulfonylurea (SU)
*Decision for ethnic/racial inclusion will be made based on volunteers' self-identification
Qualified participants may receive all study-related care and medication at no cost; You may be compensated for time and travel and Medical insurance is not needed.
Please fill out this brief survey below, and a Study Coordinator will get back to you.
Please note that upon filling out and submitting the information below, you may be contacted by phone, and your information may be added into a database.