Lactation Clinical Research Study
Experiencing constipation while breastfeeding?
If you are currently lactating (pumping or breastfeeding) and experiencing constipation, consider participating in a clinical trial. Qualified participants will receive up to $375 and a free breast pump and bottles (retail value $150).
Local doctors are now enrolling qualified participants in an observational clinical research study for women who are lactating or breastfeeding and taking Trulance for their constipation. Take control of your options and help improve medicine and learn more about your health.
Qualified participants must:
- Be a female at least 18 years old or older
- Be either breastfeeding or lactating for at least 4 weeks
- Be healthy except for constipation
- Willing to take Trulance for 2 weeks, once daily for constipation
- Able and willing to stay at site for approximately 14 hours 1 day to donate all of breast milk
Study-related care will be provided to qualified participants. Compensation up to $375 along with breast pump (retail value $150) will be given to qualified participants.
Please fill out this brief survey below, and a Study Coordinator will get back to you.
Please note that upon filling out and submitting the information below, you may be contacted by phone, and your information may be added into a database.