Type 2 diabetes study
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes that is not well controlled?
There is no cure for diabetes, but it can be managed. Balancing the food you eat with exercise and medicine will help control your weight and can keep your blood glucose in a healthy range.
If you have uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical research study of a new investigational medicine for Type 2 Diabetes.
You may qualify for a 24 week study if you:
- are more than 20 years of age
- are diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- are on a stable dose of metformin for at least 3 months
- are only taking metformin as your only treatment regimen that is equal to or more than 1500 mg per day
- have HbA1c levels between 7.5% to 12.0%
Pregnant women cannot participate in this clinical research study.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost. Compensation will be provided for travel.
If you are interested, please complete the form below.
Please fill out this brief survey below, and a Study Coordinator will get back to you.
Please note that upon filling out and submitting the information below, you may be contacted by phone, and your information may be added into a database.